What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however; visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect form you may be used in one f the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service inquiries and support needs)
- To send periodic e-mails
- The e-mail address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: You may unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails at any time.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway providers database (PayPal) only to be accessibly by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are require to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information will not be kept on file, meaning you will need to enter payment details each time you visit our site to place an order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information with exception of our Payment Gateway provider.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or enforce or site policies.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy as we see fit. Last modified on 29/06/2015