Minifig Battlefields is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however; visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service inquiries and support needs)
- To send periodic e-mails
- The e-mail address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer places an order, signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from publicly available sources: e.g. social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below, and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Note: You may unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails at any time.
How do we protect your information?
Minifig Battlefields is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway providers database (PayPal) only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information will not be kept on file, meaning you will need to enter payment details each time you visit our site to place an order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information with exception of our Payment Gateway provider.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or enforce or site policies.
- We may release your information to our Service Providersonly on occasions that require it, which includes external third-party service providers, such as delivery agents, accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
- All our systems are located within the UK or EEA
How long do we keep personal information?
- We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
- If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe link in emails. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access to personal information
To make a request to Minfig Battlefields for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy as we see fit. Last modified on 15/05/2018
How to contact us
More information about the general data protection regulations and your rights regarding your data can be found at the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office – https://ico.org.uk/ – Telephone 0303 123 1113